Bow Storage: Fun Way To Declutter That Bathroom Counter

My morning routine is littered with kid activities. One of these is playing “hair salon.” This is the manner in which I achieve compliance from my 3 year old to get her hair done. My bathroom counter is covered in a variety of containers holding bows, clips, brushes, whatever... It is maddening! I was able to eliminate clutter on my counter by taking 30 minutes to create this hair clip display. So simple!
  • 1st... Start with a picture frame (this one was 50% off at Hobby Lobby... $20!).
  • 2nd... 2 varieties of non- wired ribbon (the yardage will depend on the size of the frame).
  • 3rd... Cut the ribbon to size and arrange it in the pattern that is desired.
  • 4th... Use glue to adhere the ribbon to the underside on the frame. I secured it to the frame with a generous dot of glue under the ribbon and then outlining the ribbon with the hot glue.
  • 5th... Allow time for the glue to dry, hang on the wall in the desired location, and fasten clips!

    -B.Ballard

No comments:

Post a Comment